Sunday, November 9, 2008

Brazilian

Hello Stalkers,

I might have to keep this rant a tad shorter than usual, as I’m sore all over and no, unfortunately, it’s not in a happy way. So I am Arafat’s Penis and here’s what I’m thinking..

So what happened? A Brazilian is what happened. When I say Brazilian, no I don’t mean getting freaky with Pedros and Ronaldinhos, what I mean is.. erm.. how do it put this.. err.. “deforestation”? Indulge me for a minute here and let me start from the beginning.

Recall that last month I decided to don a costume for Halloween. Well, let’s just say that the tripod costume had a dodgy zipper, and that when I eventually return it, it went back with few strands of hair stuck to it. Yup that Arafat sure has the looks but not the brains. The simple fact of the matter is, when something is stuck, the use of force is not going to help. Anyway after the incident, the good old carrier here thought it would be a good idea to go “industrial logging” on the little tropical rainforest we have here, and got ourselves what’s called a Brazilian.

Before this point, I had no idea what a Brazilian was. So when I was covered with warm honey scented wax, I thought it was just another fancy name for what basically is Wonderful Warm Wax Wednesday. Wow, was I wrong!! When that sweaty Thai boy, took rein of the cotton strip and yank it off my warm pink flesh, yea… ouch…

Three hours and 23 cotton strips later, to my horror and despair, the boy said he could do no more for the day, which mean that we’re going back to Thaksin’s Tom Yam and Beauty tomorrow.. Sigh.. Oh yea, did I mention that Thaksin's little hair removal salon doubles as a Thai restaurant, guess they haven't heard of Food Handling Certification.

Anyway, like I said I’m in excruciating pain and I don’t think I could manage another sentence. So here’s me signing off..


Till next time,
Hugs and Kisses

AP

No comments: