Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Anti-Me Device

Hello Stalkers,

I had a pretty abysmally mundane day today, no invites to any "Tupperware Parties" and Fabio's gone to the Dominican Republic for a shoot while Thaksin is off to work, more on that later. Though honestly, just between you and me, I think both of them are cheating on us. Damn you forrest!! Anyway, this meant that it's going to be a quiet day at home and good old carrier here decided to hit the information highway for some lovin'. Hello Pop Friction and Hard School Musical 2, yeah they've made a sequel.. After the work out we stumbled upon an interesting article and oh my.. So I am Arafat's Penis and here's what I'm thinking..

They say information in this day and age is power, but sometime certain information can make your knees buckle, your face cringe and the twins retract. Here's what I'm on about, while doing some Redtubing, we stumbled upon an article cheekily entitled "Sex Tools for Tools at Sex". It was quite interesting as the article filled my carrier's head with kinky ideas and mine with blood, but half way down, the article got a tad weird. It started to ramble on about sex in the Medieval times, and somehow that lead to this odd device. In an effort to curb rape, those sick people came up with this particular anti-rape device. My first thought was: Rape? What's rape? You see with my carrier here, it's actually impossible to rape him, because you'll just end having conventional sex.. The only difference is whether or not he'll spoon you. Consequently, he's actually really bad at Rape Roleplay nights.

Anyway the article goes on describing this device as being conical in shape which is then inserted into the rapee's no.1 or no.2 depending on your preference. Now here's the bit where it's a bit of a mind fuck-slash-rape, ready? The interior of the device is lined with rusty Medieval razors which are pointed inwards. So picture this , it'll be easy for me and my colleagues to go in, but upon exit.. Yea.. Ouch.. If the shredding didn't get you, gangrene will.. As usual got to go, looks like someone's having a nightmare, yup definitely a nightmare the twins are a bit shy.


Till next time,
Hugs and Kisses

AP

No comments: