Saturday, November 15, 2008

17 x 4.0885235294117647058823529411766 = 69

Hi genitalmen and laidies,

As my master is now undertaking some culinary skill called "spooning" I figure I have a few minutes to write about what happened to me recently before the 2nd rund begins. However, often enough you find yourself in an experience so horrifying that you are at a lost for words and somehow my loss of words happened to arrive in the lost Japanese art of Haiku.

Young man meets woman,
Sexual horizons whispered,
I am intrigued,

I am so wasted,
As far as I know she hot,
Anticipation,

We undress on bed,
And soon I hit second base,
But wait a minute,

There balls on my face,
Turns out I am not alone,
Sixty Nine point Nine.

Till next time,
Hugs and Kisses
AP

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

From experience, there's no such thing as a "second run", spooning is another way of saying, "we're done here, I'm tired let's go to sleep".

Arafat's Penis said...

oh boy you've never had after spoon sex? you virgin. call me.