Saturday, October 25, 2008

Tupperware Party.. Among Other Things

Hello Stalkers,

After spending an entire day advocating the benefits of air-tight food storage at a potpourri filled Tupperware Party, my carrier is now all tuckered out and sound asleep, all clear. So I am Arafat’s Penis and here’s what I’m thinking..

I hate potpourri!!! That’s what I’m thinking.. In fact I hate everything remotely suburban housewife-ish, from the floral décor to the plastic covered sofas. The worst by far was definitely the early nineties rosy wallpaper which adorned the room from top to toe. Sadly, such is my predicament, the result of being brought to life attached to this particular carrier. God was probably having a good laugh 20 years ago, when he decided to put the two of us in the same equation. One up north and one down south. 

Though here’s the pièce de résistance of this story. Instead of a room filled with slightly hormonal but potentially attractive housewives, which one would come to expect from these Tupperware parties, the rosy room was packed with men!! I have to make this clear, unlike my carrier I actually don’t swing in that particular direction. Like I said, God was probably having a good laugh 20 year ago and by the looks of things, still is.

After the “lovely lady boys” have put in their multi-coloured Tupperware orders, they erm.. how should I put his.. they decided to have another party, a party in the pants. I mean all this is fine, just as long as they’ve got the proper consent from the all the individuals who are involve right? WRONG!! They did not get my consent!! You’ve got to keep in mind that a party in the pants involves the equipment in the pants, and I am the equipment!! I was violated in the most weird way, I feel so dirty.. So used.. Sigh..

So yeah, I had not only an exhausting day but a pretty dirty one as well. Dirty in the behavioral sense as well as the hygienic sense. Oh look someone’s waking up, and looks like he did not have enough.. Oh hello left hand.. Hmm happy days..

PS: Thanks for the lovely responses for the poem.


Till next time,
Hugs and Kisses

AP

No comments: