Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hello World

Dear Blogspot,

This is going to be the first of many entries to this page. However due to logistical constraints, that being me attached to my carrier's crotch, I might encounter some problems in posting frequently. Though fear not, as always I'm ready to rise up to the occasion. No pun intended.. And yess, I do rise to the occasion.. ocasionally..

Anyway, now that I've got that out of the way, I can continue to pour my heart out onto the world wide web for random stranger and stalkers to read and scrutinise as bloggers do. So I am Arafat's Penis and here's what I'm thinking..

There is a significant amount of skeptics of this site's existence floating around FaceSpace or MyFace or what ever it is called, and well I just don't get it. What are they being skeptical about? Is it the fact that Arafat has a penis or is it the fact that it has emotions and the ability to write.. Sigh.. 


Though either way, looks like I'm getting the attention that I deserve. A point worth noting is that I do have some fans or well a fan. This particular dare I say it, admirer points out that me Arafat's penis is the best!! Oh happy days.. Hmm.. Oh crap, he's rousing got to go..


Till next time,
Hugs and Kisses 
from your favourite penis

AP

No comments: