Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Google Me

Hey Stalkers,

I’m Google famous!! So I’m the famed Arafat’s Penis and here’s what I’m thinking..

As you can tell from my unusually short opening line, this is going to be a microscopic update. Its sole purpose is just to scream, “I’m famous now and all you CF out there should step aside”. A bit of a slap on the face you say? Well I’m a winner.. And I bet that bastard Thai boy, Thaksin is kicking himself for cheating on me now, HAH!!

Anyway, here’s what I’m on about. I Google searched myself just a second ago. Vain? I know. But would you believe it, I’m the first hit!! A bit skeptical? Well try it yourself, Google search “Arafat’s Penis”, and the first hit is yours truly!! Me!! All one and quarter inch of me!! Next stop a facebook fanpage or a wiki page even!! After that, the silver screen!! Though.. Actually the role that I might be offered can be some what limited due to my nature..

All jokes aside though, I’d like to thank my lovely Stalkers for their stalking and support. Keep on stalking this space people!!


Till next time,
Hugs and Kisses

AP

No comments: